Welcome T-Mobile customer. Thanks for visiting Printicular!
Please refer to the following conditions for redeeming your 10 free Printicular prints:
- Offer is only valid for in-store pick up orders at Walgreens. Home delivery orders are not included in this offer.
- Offer is valid for 10 free 4×6 prints. If fewer than 10 images are selected the promotion will not be applied.
- Offer is valid only for 4×6 prints. If square images are added, they must be removed or the square images will be charged to your account in a separate order. For example, many Instagram prints are square and are not eligible for the promotion.
- Offer is only valid for the iPhone and Android versions of the Printicular Photo Prints app.
I’m having trouble accessing my free prints:
- Make sure you have the latest version of Printicular installed. Search for “Printicular” in the app store or click one of the links below.
- iPhone: Settings>General>Software Update.
- Android: Android: Tap Settings>About Phone>System Updates
This offer only works on mobile phones with a T-Mobile sim card/connection and cannot be used with any other network.
This offer is valid only for in-store Walgreens pick up orders. To redeem your free prints, you must choose “Pick up from Walgreens” from the Home screen of the app.
What happens if I’m already a Printicular user?
Update Printicular to the latest version by visiting www.printicular.com or by visiting the app store, searching for Printicular and clicking update or install.
I accidentally added square photos to my order, how do I remove them?
- Tap change size/quantity on the “Review Your Order” screen.
- Tap “-” (subtract) on any photos with 4×4 or 8×8 dimension.
- Click “Done”.
- Navigate back to the “Add Photos From” screen and select replacement 4×6 images.
iPhone (Method 1):
- Tap Back until you see the photos in the cart on the bottom of the screen. Tap one of the images to enter preview mode. Swipe left or right to preview images and tap the trash icon to remove square photos from your order.
iPhone (Method 2):
- Tap change size/quantity on the Place Your Order screen.
- Make a note of all your square photos (4×4 and 8×8 prints) then tap confirm.
- Navigate back to the “Add Photos From” screen and deselect the square photos.
I accidentally placed my order to the wrong Walgreens store, how can I change it?
In order to change your pick up location you must restart the ordering process and re-upload your photos. If you have already used your Free Prints redeeming link you will be unable to use it again. However, you can use our exclusive coupon code “MEAM” to receive 30% off your order.
I mistakenly placed a delivery order and need to change it to a Walgreens pick-up order:
Unfortunately we can not make changes to an order once it is placed. As soon as possible, contact our customer care team by emailing email@example.com or by calling (203) 599-1111. If we receive the request within a few hours, we may be able to cancel your order if it has not been printed yet. You will need to place a new order for pickup at Walgreens separately.
What do I do if I’m a dual-sim user?
Please make sure you are using T-Mobile as Sim 1. If you are using a different sim card/network provider as Sim 1, open your settings and select Sim Cards, Deactivate the Sim Slot 1, and then click the redeeming link in the T-Mobile app or email.
How long should I wait before going to pick up my prints?
Your photos should be ready for pick up approximately one hour after you have placed your order.
I’m having issues uploading my photos/using the Printicular app:
- Sometimes, the simplest answers are the best – try a reset! If you’re on an Android device, press and hold the power button, then tap Power Off. Press and hold the power button again to reboot. If you’re on an iPhone, hold the sleep/wake button at the top right of the device and the home button at the bottom center of the face at the same time. Hold them both until you see the screen go black and the white Apple logo appear. When this happens, you can let go – the device is rebooting.
- If your WiFi connection is weak it may take a long time for a large number of images to transfer. Try moving to a location with a better WiFi signal, or try connecting to a stronger WiFi network.
- Ensure you’re using the latest version of Printicular. Go to the app store, search for Printicular and download the latest version.
- Printicular may require a substantial portion of your device memory if you’re uploading lots of photos. To speed up the process, ensure you’re not running other apps in the background. For Android devices, tap the square Recent App button then swipe away (or tap the corner x) for apps that you’re not currently using. For iPhone, double tap on your home button and swipe away any apps you’re not currently using. Note: Fear not! Closing apps in this way will NOT delete them from your phone.
- Ensure you have enough free space on your device to process your images. You can clear storage by: a) Deleting a few unused apps. (You can re-install these apps in the future without repaying for them) b) Moving some music or media off your phone.
- Ensure your device is running the latest software version. For iPhone, tap Settings>General>Software Update. For Android, Tap Settings>About Phone>System Updates
- If all else fails, delete and reinstall the Printicular app. To delete; tap and hold the app icon until you see a change. For Android, drag the icon to ‘uninstall.’ For iPhone tap the corner x. Reset your phone and visit the app store to download the app again.